Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome to My New Blog!

Welcome! For those who don't know me and may be interested in my humble but happy life...my name is Jenn. I live in the great state of Maine where I married my high school sweetheart, Josh, 6.5 years ago. I'm a stay-at-home mom of 2 children. Our daughter, Ryleigh, is 4.5 (going on 14!). She's a spunky little thing who is super smart, super cute, and has a not-so-super attitude. But we love her just the same! :)

Our son, Isaac, is 2.5 and is definitely TWO. He's also super cute, and is a very active little guy. But he's also my sweet little cuddler....he's definitely a mama's boy and I love it!

Our fur-babies inlude our 9 year old cat, Belle, and our 6 year old Pug, Buzz.

I quit work as supervisor in a medical billing office after I had Ryleigh in 2005. Ever since I've been a SAHM. It is definitely the hardest job I've ever had and I struggle most days to keep my sanity. ;-) I'm also the WAHM behind the former Bare Bottoms Boutique where I made custom cloth diapers and cloth diapering accessories. I closed my business in September because it was just getting to be too stressful for me with 2 young children who required so much attention. I hope to be a WAHM again someday...I miss it! But, until then, I will happily continue crafting for my own family. I love sewing, knitting, crocheting, and scrapbooking...the paper kind and the digital kind!

So, now that you know a little bit about me, you're probably wondering what this blog is all about. Well...if all goes as planned, you'll find all kinds of different things here! You'll find blurbs about my children and my never-a-dull-moment life as a SAHM, green living, all about the things I craft, tutorials, crafty activities to do with your children, and hopefully some interactive discussions if I ever get any followers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment