Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whatcha Crafting Wednesday

The past week has been all about card making. And, once again, I've got a lot of cards to make! I intended on spreading these out over a few weeks, but apparently I'm a crafting procrastinator. On my list for this week was: 5 Father's Day cards, 1 Birthday card, and 1 Housewarming card. So far I've only gotten 3 done. eeek! And, can I just say that I'm having a really hard time making cards for men?!?!? Why is it so much harder??? I've decided that simple is the way to go for men's cards. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Birthday Card for my brother, Dave.
For Dad:

For my Step-Dad:

I've still got to make cards for Josh, Josh's dad, and my Gramp. And then a housewarming card for my Uncle's Housewarming party this weekend. I better get busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment