Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whatcha Crafting Wednesday

I've got some more cards to share with you this morning.
Father's Day cards for my grandfathers:
You'll notice that these two cards are very similar. That's because I was running out of time and didn't really have the time to come up with another design. And, no, this second one does not have a spelling error. One of my grandfathers has always been known as 'Grumpy' to us kids. :)
I also made one other Father's Day card for Josh's dad, again, due to lack of time, I totally forgot to take a pic of it. As soon as it was done I made an envelope, sealed it up, and threw it in the mailbox. I intended on making a card for Josh as well, but I ran out of time. I really need to start making cards for Mother's Day and Father's Day a lot sooner than the week before! You'd think I would have learned that after Mother's Day!
The final card I have to share today is a Housewarming card for my Uncle Chris.

Unfortunately with the lovely weather and with my Tastefully Simple business, I haven't had as much crafting time. But, this past week I did do a few repairs - fixed a strap on one of Ryleigh's barbie doll dresses, fixed a strap on a pair of her dress-up ballet shoes, and fixed one of her bathing suit tops. I also have another Swiffer sock on my hook, and am in the middle of making a cute Hawaiian themed birthday card for Ryleigh's friend's birthday party this weekend. My next sewing project is going to be a nightgown for Ryleigh and then something else for ME. :) Anybody else getting any crafting done this summer???

No comments:

Post a Comment