Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whatcha Crafting Wednesday

Sorry folks...not much to report this week.

I did get a substantial amount of work done on my sewing project, but I can't share that with all of you yet. ;-) This is my crafting priority right now...I'm running out of time to get it done.

I also finished the Owl Earflap Hat (design by The Fuzzy Noggin). I love how it came out - its soooo cute! I will admit that I was ready to throw it out the window while trying to get the eyes and ears sewn on. It was a pain in the butt to try to get them centered and even. But, I finally did it!
And I'm about halfway done with the Chloe Cap (design also by The Fuzzy Noggin). This is going to be another photo prop for Laurie's Photography business. Here is what it should look like when I'm done:
Adorable! I think I might make one of these for Ryleigh as well. I'm using Bernat Satin yarn in the Aqua colorway. Its a very nice soft yarn...a nice contrast to the yarn I was using to make the owl hat. Its so much easier to work with. Here's my progress so far:

Unfortunately, that's all I have to show you guys this week. Happy Crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment