Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whatcha Crafting Wednesday

Well, I did a little better this week. Let's review the goals that I set last week:
1. Make 3 Birthday Cards
2. Finish the Owl Earflap Hat
3. Make a summer dress for ME
And lets take a look at how I did...
Here is one of the birthday cards. This one is for a friend's little girl, Chloe:

And while I was concentrating on Chloe's birthday, I remembered that I had some Disney Princesses fabric in my drawer. Chloe loves princesses right now, just visited Cinderella's castle, and was having a princess themed party. So, I whipped up this cute little summer dress/top to go with the Princess Barbie that we got her:

And here is another birthday card - this one is for my brother, Brian. His birthday is TODAY, actually. Happy Birthday, Brian! It is also his daughter's birthday today...you may remember the card from last week. Happy Birthday, Taylor!
And the final card is for my nephew, Jacob. His birthday isn't for a couple more weeks. I'm pretty proud of myself that I got this one done early! :)


I also finished Andrea's Owl Earflap Hat! Yay!


Unfortunately, I still didn't get to the summer dress for me. I'm going to put it first on my list this time...maybe then I will actually get it done! I'm also going to set small goals for myself this week. I've got a lot going on...Ryleigh is graduating from pre-school tomorrow, I've got my first ever 5K race coming up in a couple of weeks, and I just started a Tastefully Simple business. So, I've got a lot on my plate right now and I'm not sure how much crafting I will get done. So, here are my goals for the next week:

1. Make a Summer Dress for ME

2. Start working on Father's Day Cards

3. Figure out what knitting/crochet project I'd like to work on next

Happy Crafting Everyone!

OH...and you should head on over to Sew Mama Sew! They're having a huge giveaway day right now. A bunch of different blogs are offering free handmade items, and/or supplies! I hope to participate next year. But, for this year, I'm just entering in all the contests! You should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment